Brugman Holland respects the privacy of the visitors of its website, in particular the rights of visitors regarding automated processing of personal data. For the sake of full transparency for our customers we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding this processing itself, its purpose and the possibilities for those involved to exercise their rights optimally.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, you can go to the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (after this “The website”): www.brugman-holland.nl
- Person responsible for the processing of personal data (after this: ‘The manager’): Brugman Holland, established on Textielstraat 34, 7575CA OLDENZAAL, CoC-number: 06063258.
Article 2 – Access to the website
- Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You shall not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or publicity purposes, nor for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
- All brands, images, texts, commentaries, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds or all technical applications that can be used for the website to function properly and more in general all components used on this website, are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any
reproduction, repetition, use or modification in any way of the whole or only a part, including the technical applications, without prior written permission of the person responsible, is strictly forbidden. If the manager does not take action immediately against any infringement, this cannot be
considered tacit permission or dismissal of the case.
Article 4 – Management of the website
- For good management of the website the manager can, at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to the entire website or part of it for a certain category of visitors
- Remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is in conflict with national or international legislation or with the internet etiquette
- Have the website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to implement updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- The manager is in no way responsible for failure, malfunctions, troubles or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way you try to enter our website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against virus attacks on the internet and the like. Furthermore, you yourself are responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet.
- The manager is not liable for legal procedures conducted against you:
- For the use of the website or services accessible through the internet
- The manager is not responsible for any damage incurred by yourself, third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the manager as a result of this.
- If the manager becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover all damages suffered because of this from you.
Article 6 – Collecting data
- Your data is collected by Brugman Holland. Personal data is understood to be: all information on an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable is considered as a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, particularly using an identificator such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identificatory or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity
- The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the manager for maintaining our relationship with you and for processing your orders if applicable.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding your data
- In accordance with article 13(2) sub b AVG everyone has the right of access to and rectification or removal of his personal data or limitation of processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us through email@example.com.
- Any request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, signed by you and mentioning the address where we can contact you. You will receive a reply within 1 month after the request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests this term can be extended
by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
- In the case of violation of any laws or regulations of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the manager, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request of these authorities, after which the personal data concerned will no
longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
- If certain information is required to get access to certain functionalities of the website, the person responsible will indicate the mandatory nature of this information the moment the data is requested.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
- You can receive commercial offers from the manager. If you do not/no longer wish to receive these, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If, when visiting the website you encounter any personal data, you must refrain from collecting this or any other unauthorized use as well as any action that infringes upon the privacy of that/those person(s). The manager is in no way responsible in any of the above situations.
Article 10 – Duration of data retention
- The data collected by the manager is used and stored for the duration provided by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: including session and login cookies for keeping session and login information.
- For more information on the use, management and removal of cookies for each control type, we
invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
- No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
- Dutch law applies to the terms and conditions. The court of the place of residence/establishment of the manager is exclusively authorized in any conflicts concerning these terms and conditions, except when a legal exception is applicable.
Article 14 – Contact
- For questions, product information or information on the website itself, please contact email@example.com.